|Thursday 3rd ||DALYELLUP MOB RUN||CLUB |
|Thursday 10th ||HENK STOFFERS #2: 5 Km ||CLUB HANDICAP |
|Thursday 17th ||MARATHON TRAINING – 15K||CLUB |
|Sunday 20th ||Australia Day Ultra 25/50/100km |
|Friday 26th ||AUSTRALIA DAY FUN RUN ||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 31st ||HENK STOFFERS #3: 5km ||CLUB HANDICAP |
|Sunday 9th ||Busselton Fun Run 21.1/10/5km |
|Thursday 14th ||Surprise Fun Run ||CLUB |
|Thursday 21st ||HENK STOFFER # 4: 5 Km ||CLUB HANDICAP|
|Sunday 24th ||Honeymoon Pool 32km training run ||MAJOR CLUB|
|Saturday 9th||Marathon Training 32Km ||CLUB |
|Thursday 14th||HENK STOFFER # 5: 5 Km || CLUB HANDICAP |
|Thursday 21st||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #3: 10KM ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|Sunday 24th||MARATHON TRAINING – 32 Km ||CLUB|
|Thursday 28th ||MARATHON TRAINING – 15K||CLUB |
|Sunday 7th||BUNBURY 3WRF MARATHON||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 25th||Athletics Track Night ||CLUB |
|Saturday 4th – Sunday 5th||Busselton 70.3 Ironman + MR Ultra|
|Thursday 9th||Eaton Foreshore Mob Run ||CLUB |
|Thursday 16th||Brian Kennedy Parlouf Run||CLUB |
|Sunday 26th||HBF Run for a Reason (TBC)|
|Thursday 30th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #4: 3KM ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|Sunday 2nd ||Elleker Half Marathon (Albany) |
|Thursday 13th||Athletes Foot – Watchless run ||CLUB |
|Sunday 16th||Perth Marathon |
|Thursday 18th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #5: 3KM ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|Sunday 4th||WOMENS FUN RUN ||MAJOR CLUB|
|Sunday 4th||Perth Half Marathon TBC |
|Thursday 8th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #6: 5KM ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP|
|Saturday 11th – Sunday 12th||WA Track Ultra 6/12 / 24 hr |
|Thursday 22nd||BUNBURY RUNNERS CLUB AGM||MAJOR CLUB|
|TBC||City to Surf Busselton |
|Sunday 25th||City to Surf Perth |
|Thursday 29th||KIERAN BOOTHMAN TIMELESS RUN ||CLUB |
|Sunday 1st||Father’s Day Run ||CLUB |
|Thursday 5th||Season Commences for 18 / 19 ||CLUB |
|Thursday 19th||BUS RUN ||CLUB |
|Saturday 19th||PRESENTATION NIGHT ||MAJOR CLUB|
REGULAR WEEKLY RUNS
CLUB SEASON 1ST SEPTEMBER – 31ST AUGUST
| CLUB NIGHT ||THURSDAYS ||3, 5 or 10 KM MOB RUN|
|5:30PM WINTER||6PM SUMMER|
| DOUGS INTERVALS ||TUESDAYS 6AM||RUNNERS CLUB|
| LONG RUN ||SATURDAYS 6AM||CAFEZ 10km+|
| TRAILBLAZER RUNS ||2ND SAT OF MONTH|
GUIDELINES & CATEGORIES
- All financial members are eligible to compete in Club Handicap and Championship races unless they choose not to by notifying the Recorder.
- To be eligible for awards in the 2018/2019 season, you are required to volunteer throughout the year at club nights & events (starting 01/09/18- 31/08/19)
- Championship Points – 50 Points awarded to winner down to 1 for both Handicap and Championship Event.
- The handicap series is a hidden handicap within the championship races and the aggregate points of the 6 races will determine the winner.
- Henk Stoffers HCP- 30 Points for winner down to 1
- Points only awarded if financial member
- The Championship Award will be selected on the best 4 performances of 6 races. To qualify the member must participate in at least one 3km, 5km and 10km event.
- Championship & Handicap events will be, were possible, run on the same courses. This is to be determined by the committee.
- Veteran awards are to be the highest points gained on the Championship table.
- ALL Age group divisions will be based on member’s age on the 1st Sept 2018.
- Juniors are designated U/16. Juniors over 14 years may elect to enter adult series with written parental consent. The Recorder needs to be informed and the runner may not return to junior ranks.
- Fastest awards to be decided on measured Bunbury Runners Club Courses.
Male & Female Club Champion
Steve & Marilyn Jones Perpetual Trophy
Male & Female Age Group Categories:
16 – 25, 26 – 35, 36 – 45, 46 – 55, 56 – 65, 66 and Over
Club Champion Veteran Award (Male & Female)
John and Alma Gilmour Award
Fastest Club Runner 2018-2019
* Fastest 10km Time Male / Fastest 5Km Time Male
* Fastest 10Km Time Female / Fastest 5Km Time Female
Henk Stoffers Series
Highest Point Score in Series
Club Handicap Series Winter
Highest Point Score in Series