|SUMMER Start time Begins||CLUB|
|Thursday 14th|| HENK STOFFERS #1: 5KM|
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #1: 5KM
|Thursday 11th||HENK STOFFER # 2: 5 KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 9th||CLUB CHAMP #2: 10KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 16th||Christmas Toy and Santa Run||CLUB|
|Saturday 25th||Christmas Morning Run 7am||CLUB|
|Thursday 7th||DALLYELLUP MOB RUN||CLUB|
|Thursday 13th||HENK STOFFERS #3: 5KM||CLUB|
|Wednesday 26th||THE APPRENTICE AND TRAINEESHIP COMPANY |
AUSTRALIA DAY FUN RUN
|Thursday 3th||CLUB CHAMP # 3: 10KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 24th||HENK STOFFERS # 4: 5K ||CLUB|
|Sunday 27th||Honeymoon Pool 32km training run|
|Thursday 24th||HENK STOFFERS #5: 5KM||CLUB|
Postponed to 28th August
|Thursday 5th||Brian Kennedy Parlouf Relay||CLUB|
|Thursday 26th||CLUB CHAMP# 4: 3KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 16th||CLUB CHAMP # 5: 5KM|
|Thursday 14th||Watchless Run||CLUB|
|Sunday 7th||VESTRUM WOMEN’S FUN RUN||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 11th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #6: 3KM||CLUB|
|Sunday 28th||BUNBURY 3 WATERS RUNNING FESTIVAL||MAJOR CLUB|
|Sunday 4th||Father’s Day Run||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 15th||BUNBURY RUNNERS CLUB AGM||CLUB|
|Thursday 22nd||Kieran Boothman Timeless Run||CLUB|
REGULAR WEEKLY RUNS
CLUB SEASON 1ST SEPTEMBER – 31ST AUGUST
|CLUB NIGHT||THURSDAY 6PM||3, 5 or 10 KM MOB RUN|
|INTERVALS||TUESDAYS 6AM||RUNNERS CLUB|
|LONG RUN||SATURDAYS 6AM||CAFEZ 10km+|
|TRAILBLAZER RUNS||2ND SAT OF MONTH|
GUIDELINES & CATEGORIES
- All financial members are eligible to compete in Club Handicap and Championship races unless they choose not to by notifying the Recorder.
- To be eligible for awards in the 2021/2022 season, you are required to volunteer at club events or activities. Please see Volunteer Policy on website
- Championship Points – 50 Points awarded to winner down to 1 for both Handicap and Championship Event.
- The winter handicap series is a hidden handicap within the championship races and the aggregate points of the 6 races will determine the winner.
- Henk Stoffers HCP- 30 Points for winner down to 1
- Points only awarded if financial member
- The Championship Award will be selected on the best 4 performances of 6 races. To qualify the member must participate in at least one 3km, 5km and 10km event.
- Championship & Handicap events will be, were possible, run on the same courses. This is to be determined by the committee.
- Veteran awards are to be the highest points gained on the Championship table.
- ALL Age group divisions will be based on member’s age on the 1st Sept 2019.
- Juniors are designated U/16. Juniors over 14 years may elect to enter adult series with written parental consent. The Recorder needs to be informed and the runner may not return to junior ranks.
- Fastest awards to be decided on measured Bunbury Runners Club Courses.
Male & Female Club Champion
Steve & Marilyn Jones Perpetual Trophy
Male & Female Age Group Categories:
16 – 25, 26 – 35, 36 – 45, 46 – 55, 56 – 65, 66 and Over
Club Champion Veteran Award (Male & Female)
John and Alma Gilmour Award
Fastest Club Runner 2019-2020
* Fastest 10km Time Male / Fastest 5Km Time Male
* Fastest 10Km Time Female / Fastest 5Km Time Female
Henk Stoffers Series
Highest Point Score in Series
Club Handicap Series Winter
Highest Point Score in Series