|Saturday 12th||Presentation Night||CLUB |
|Sunday 13th ||Surf to Surf Fun Run||CLUB HANDICAP |
|Thursday 17th ||SUMMER Start Time Begins||CLUB |
|Saturday 19th||Bilbao Night Marathon||Spain|
|Thursday 7th||CLUB CHAMP #1: 10KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 5th||HENK STOFFER # 1: 5 KM CLUB CHAMP#2: 5KM||CLUB |
|Thursday 19th||Christmas Toy and Santa Run|| CLUB|
|Wednesday 25th||Christmas Morning Run 7am||CLUB|
|Thursday 2nd||DALLYELLUP MOB RUN|| CLUB |
|Saturday 4th||DASH FOR CASH 10KM Eaton to Bunbury|
|Thursday 9th||HENK STOFFERS#2: 5KM||CLUB|
|Saturday 18th||Aust Day Ultra 25/50/100KM|
|Sunday 26th||AUSTRALIA DAY FUN RUN||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 30th||HENK STOFFERS#3: 5KM||CLUB|
|Sunday 8th||BUSSELTON FUN RUN 21.1/10/5KM|
|Thursday 20th||HENK STOFFERS#4: 5KM||CLUB |
|Sunday 23rd||Honeymoon Pool 32km training run|
|Thursday 27th||Fish N Chips Run||CLUB|
|Thursday 12th||CLUB CHAMP#3: 10KM||CLUB|
|Thursday 26th||HENK STOFFERS#5: 5KM||CLUB |
|Sunday 5th||HBF BUNBURY 3 WATERS FR||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 9th||WINTER Start Time Begins||CLUB|
|SAT/SUN 2nd /3rd||Busselton 70.3 Ironman |
|Sunday 9th||MR Ultra Marathon|
|Thursday 14th||Brian Kennedy Parlouf Relay||CLUB|
|Sunday 17th||HBF Run For A Reason|
|Sunday 31st||Elleker Half Marathon (Albany)|
|Thursday 11th||Deleted||CLUB |
|Thursday 16th||CLUB CHAMP#5: 3KM||CLUB|
|Sunday 2nd||WOMEN’S FUN RUN 5/10KM – Oct 4th||MAJOR CLUB|
|Thursday 6th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #6: 5KM ||CLUB|
|Thursday 20th||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #4: 3KM ||CLUB|
|Thursday 27th||BUNBURY RUNNERS CLUB AGM|
REGULAR WEEKLY RUNS
CLUB SEASON 1ST SEPTEMBER – 31ST AUGUST
| CLUB NIGHT ||THURSDAYS ||3, 5 or 10 KM MOB RUN|
|5:30PM WINTER||6PM SUMMER|
| INTERVALS ||TUESDAYS 6AM||RUNNERS CLUB|
| LONG RUN ||SATURDAYS 6AM||CAFEZ 10km+|
| TRAILBLAZER RUNS ||2ND SAT OF MONTH|
GUIDELINES & CATEGORIES
- All financial members are eligible to compete in Club Handicap and Championship races unless they choose not to by notifying the Recorder.
- To be eligible for awards in the 2019/2020 season, you are required to volunteer at club events or activities. Please see Volunteer Policy on website
- Championship Points – 50 Points awarded to winner down to 1 for both Handicap and Championship Event.
- The winter handicap series is a hidden handicap within the championship races and the aggregate points of the 6 races will determine the winner.
- Henk Stoffers HCP- 30 Points for winner down to 1
- Points only awarded if financial member
- The Championship Award will be selected on the best 4 performances of 6 races. To qualify the member must participate in at least one 3km, 5km and 10km event.
- Championship & Handicap events will be, were possible, run on the same courses. This is to be determined by the committee.
- Veteran awards are to be the highest points gained on the Championship table.
- ALL Age group divisions will be based on member’s age on the 1st Sept 2019.
- Juniors are designated U/16. Juniors over 14 years may elect to enter adult series with written parental consent. The Recorder needs to be informed and the runner may not return to junior ranks.
- Fastest awards to be decided on measured Bunbury Runners Club Courses.
Male & Female Club Champion
Steve & Marilyn Jones Perpetual Trophy
Male & Female Age Group Categories:
16 – 25, 26 – 35, 36 – 45, 46 – 55, 56 – 65, 66 and Over
Club Champion Veteran Award (Male & Female)
John and Alma Gilmour Award
Fastest Club Runner 2019-2020
* Fastest 10km Time Male / Fastest 5Km Time Male
* Fastest 10Km Time Female / Fastest 5Km Time Female
Henk Stoffers Series
Highest Point Score in Series
Club Handicap Series Winter
Highest Point Score in Series