2023 – 2024
|1st Sept 23 || ||Season Starts |
|28-Sept-23 ||Th ||HENK STOFFERS #1: 5km CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #1: 5KM |
|15- Oct-23 ||Su ||WOMENS FUN RUN 5/10km |
|9-Nov-23 ||Th ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #2: 10KM |
|7-Dec-23 ||Th ||HENK STOFFERS #2: 5km |
|14-Dec-23 ||Th ||Christmas Toy and Santa Run |
|25-Dec-23 ||M ||Christmas Morning Mob Run 7am |
|04-Jan-24 ||Th ||DALYELLUP MOB RUN |
|11-Jan-24 ||Th ||HENK STOFFERS #3: 5 Km |
|26-Jan-24 ||F ||ATC FUN RUN 5/10km |
|01-Feb-24 ||Th ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #3: 3KM |
|18-Feb-24 ||Su ||Honeymoon Pool 32km training run |
|29-Feb-24 ||Th ||HENK STOFFERS # 4: 5 Km |
|21-Mar-24 ||Th ||HENK STOFFERS # 5: 5 Km |
|28-Mar-24 ||Th ||EASTER Run |
|14-Apr-24 ||Su ||BUNBURY 3Waters Running Festival |
|25-April-24 ||Th ||Brian Kennedy Parlouf Relay |
|16-May-24 ||Th ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #4: 5KM |
|13-Jun-24 ||Th ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #5: 3KM |
|11-Jul-24 ||Th ||Watchless Run |
|15-Aug-24 ||Th ||CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP #6: 10KM |
|End Aug 24 ||T ||BUNBURY RUNNERS CLUB AGM |
|01-Sept-24 ||Su ||Father’s Day Run |
|19-Sept-24 ||Th ||KIERAN BOOTHMAN TIMELESS RUN |
|TBC ||F ||PRESENTATION NIGHT |
REGULAR WEEKLY RUNS
CLUB SEASON 1ST SEPTEMBER – 31ST AUGUST
| CLUB NIGHT ||THURSDAY 6PM ||3, 5 or 10 KM MOB RUN|
| INTERVALS ||TUESDAYS 6AM||RUNNERS CLUB|
| LONG RUN ||SATURDAYS 6AM||CAFEZ 10km+|
| TRAILBLAZER RUNS ||2ND SAT OF MONTH|
GUIDELINES & CATEGORIES
- All financial members are eligible to compete in Club Handicap and Championship races unless they choose not to by notifying the Recorder.
- To be eligible for awards in the 2022/2023 season, you are required to volunteer at club events or activities. Please see Volunteer Policy on website
- Championship Points – 50 Points awarded to winner down to 1 for both Handicap and Championship Event.
- The winter handicap series is a hidden handicap within the championship races and the aggregate points of the 6 races will determine the winner.
- Henk Stoffers HCP- 30 Points for winner down to 1
- Points only awarded if financial member
- The Championship Award will be selected on the best 4 performances of 6 races. To qualify the member must participate in at least one 3km, 5km and 10km event.
- Championship & Handicap events will be, were possible, run on the same courses. This is to be determined by the committee.
- Veteran awards are to be the highest points gained on the Championship table.
- ALL Age group divisions will be based on member’s age on the 1st Sept 2023
- Juniors are designated U/16. Juniors over 14 years may elect to enter adult series with written parental consent. The Recorder needs to be informed and the runner may not return to junior ranks.
- Fastest awards to be decided on measured Bunbury Runners Club Courses.
Male & Female Club Champion
Steve & Marilyn Jones Perpetual Trophy
Male & Female Age Group Categories:
16 – 25, 26 – 35, 36 – 45, 46 – 55, 56 – 65, 66 and Over
Club Champion Veteran Award (Male & Female)
John and Alma Gilmour Award
Fastest Club Runner 2019-2020
* Fastest 10km Time Male / Fastest 5Km Time Male
* Fastest 10Km Time Female / Fastest 5Km Time Female
Henk Stoffers Series
Highest Point Score in Series
Club Handicap Series Winter
Highest Point Score in Series